Hiya guys, sorry for the quiet stint.. With all the functions over the weekend and my site inspection trip to temburong last Monday, I was officially 'knackered'. Anyway, the site inspection to Taman Ulu Negara Ulu Temburong was the prelude to the official hand over tentatively within a few weeks time (mudahan saja heheh). Chalets and a new suspension bridge will be unveiled to the public. Me personally, I hope that the relevant department will do their proper markerting and publicity to expose this magnificant 'treasure' of ours. Further details of the unveiling will be announced as soon as I have more info on them...
1 mother can take care of 10 children… but can 10 children take care of 1
mother?
-
I overheard a stranger on her phone last week. I haven’t stopped thinking
about it. She was waiting somewhere, talking to her sibling. Their father
had jus...
6 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment