Tuesday 24 April 2007

A month later...

Well hello blog.. how have you been? How long has it been? what? a month?? heheh.. sorry for that guys, I have been very buzy for the past month or so with work and other stuff.. Anyways, life has been so so loh.. As of my previous 2 post, I went to Bangkok with the missus and I was right!! She did went 'nuts' with the shopping, but I don't blame her though.. siapa yang membawa ke sana? sendiri tangung lah heheheh. Anyways, I'll post our 'honeymoon' pics as soon as I upload them. Other than that, SandMan's life have been the usual stuff.. eat, sleep, gym, golf.. eat, sleep, gym, golf.. I hope you guys had a more productive month than I did... chao peeps. And by the way, what the hell is Apple thinking by delaying the launch of Leopard till October?!! Haven't you guys punished me enough by launching the iPhone here only next year!! Oh well, just had to get that out of my system
Smiley Face

No comments: