Friday 12 September 2008

Death is here!!!

It has finally arrived. Well for me, it arrived about a week ago. Yes, I admit I was one in a few million that downloaded it over the net. But to redeem myself, I have just set an order for the coffin box set specially shipped from the UK. One thing is for sure... Metallica has redeemed themselves. They are totally back. From what I have listened throughout the past week, they are not trying to imitate what they did in the 80's with the 3 epic albums (lightning, puppets and justice). But what they did with Death Magnetic is basically the 3 epic albums rolled into 1 and revitalised for the present. I totally love the album. All 10 songs to me are solid classics. Excellent job guys, you have again proven that you are the metal lords to beat... \m/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very fine......

ilim talebesi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.