Hmmm, my 1st ever blog... wicked heheh.. anyways, after a while of soul searching (finally finding it). I have decided to join the blogger's universe. I was quite surprised with the number of local (Bruneian) bloggers and heck, 1 more won't hurt (I hope). The reason for my conversion, anakbrunei and G-ferro are partly to blame.. not that its bad or anything, but I have known these guy from way back when I was an avid chatter in channel (can't find the pound key on my keyboard heheh) Brunei on irc. Well, being a typical Bruneian (not wanting to be left out) its time to join in..
6 Days Of LegCo, What It Actually Means For You
-
LegCo sat for six days this time. Here is what actually happened, day by
day, and what it means for you. Day 1, housing, drugs and jobs 1,092 civil
servant...
20 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment