Thursday 10 May 2007

Patiently waiting...

Morning fellas... Nothing much to do at work this morning (ahh, its good to be the boss) so made the most of it by surfing the web. The daily essentials for me lately have been finding out our local, entertainment and last but not least anything Apple. Well, Apple Inc. to be exact... I've been patiently waiting to get my hands on a new laptop for quiet some time now, and I have my eye on the MacBook Pro since Apple released Boot Camp. There have been tons of reasons why I have hold off my purchase, one of them being the release of Mac's new OS, aka Leopard. And now I've added another reason to wait. Santa Rosa, aka Centrino Pro from Intel. Intel has claimed that this next generation of Core 2 Duo chip will improve battery life and also graphics capabilities. Well, only time will tell... Lenovo, LG, Sony, Asus, lalala.. have all released details of their Santa Rosa (RS) based lappies. Rumours are out like wild fire about Apple's offering being announced at their annual WWDC scheduled in June. I just hope that these rumours are right (you can never tell, but you never know...). MacBook Pros with SR Core 2 Duo, LED screens, bigger HD, better GPU, etc. are all the ramblings of a tech geck (me included). Luq (bless him) have put up with me for the past 6 months with my rants of why Apple is this, why it is that... Hmm, the saying is right.. If you can't beat them, join them... Now, even he is 'patiently' waiting to get his hands on a revamped or at least updated MBP. Sabar bro, we will get our hands on our precious!!! Unlike our 'fren' yang ada udah atu, screw him!!! He will soon find out the true power of the dark side (too much Star Wars reruns lately.. heheh). Anyways, in my opinion its been quiet a while that Apple has released updates for anything in their product line ie. iMac, mini, iPod, etc.
(Artist impression of 6th Generation iPod)
And oh yeah,speaking of iPod, there are rumours that a new touch screen (6G-iPod) will be announced soon. These are all speculations, but for an Apple fan, these are all the news we live for.. Ooo... my bank account will take a beating very very soon.. Ouch... Gracias!!!
Smiley Face

No comments: