Saturday 19 May 2007

Update...

Assalamualikum guys... Sorry for not posting sooner, but I just didn't have the blogger's bug compared to earlier in the month. Anyways, played in the World Water Day Golf Tournament last Sunday at RBA Golf Club. And to say the least, my game... how shall I put this, was... CRAP!!! heheheh... Well, nothing to worry about, all in the name of fun. Over in the tech world, Apple has finally updated it MacBook laptops with faster speed CPU and bigger HD's. In my opinion this is a minimal update, since they left out Intel's Centrino Pro into the new releases. Oh well, I'm still waiting for the MacBook Pros to be updated (inda pulang lagi tahan ni masa ani... lama jua eh!!!). Another to watch out is Nokia's E90 Communicator which is scheduled to be shipped sometime next month. Got to find out this info while checking out the news and found out an avid fan in Indonesia purchased the very first unit for US$5,000. Yep, you read it right... US$5,000!!! Sadang-sadang jua inda sabar kan tedapat hahahah. To sign off, wishing you guys a fun weekend and wishing myself an advance birthday... oh wait, 10 days to go for that...

Smiley Face

No comments: