Friday 14 September 2007

Ramadhan is here...

Alhamdullillah, another year has gone and Ramadhan Al-Mubarak is upon us once more. For me, this is the one month (besides from Syawal) that I look forward to. Comes the terawih prayers, tedarus heard from mosques and of course the long day fasting. Not that I'm complaining or anything, this is a good chance to lose those unwanted few kilos from the tummy heheheh. New baju melayu has been sent and expecting to be done by 1st week of October. Decided to be early this year, 'baik jua dih... nya orang kitani'. Went shopping with the Missus, my auntie and mum yesterday. They went nuts on me with the Bonia begs and shoes, but hey I don't mind. Its the only time that I get to spoil my three most important and loved people in this world. This out of the way, I can now concentrate on my own preparations for the month of Syawal (hmm, baru jua sehari dua puasa, udah tia kan raya!!! hahahah). Well, I guess the little kid in me is still excited for the upcoming Hari Raya. But, the one person I miss the most is my late grand mother. Its been 6 years you left this world to be by The Al-Mighty's side, but not a day has gone by without me thinking of you.. Babu, I love and miss you so much.. Al-Fatihah

No comments: