Monday 17 September 2007

We got 'Wii'ed...

Assalamualaikum guys... hope your Ramadhan is going well. As for me, tried my luck on a round of golf last Saturday at RBA Golf Course. All in all, wasn't very tiring as anticipated, maybe the weather had a hand in it... it was a mellow day, a perfect day for golf. Alhamdulillah, was able to 'hold on' to the fast till dusk and had an overkill sungkai session with Luq and Azmi at the Airport Restaurant. The food as usual was excellent. I would say the price of B$24/pax is worth every penny. An assortment of choices was provided, nganya inda cukup parut kan makan... hehehe.
Anyways, the golf didn't stop there. We had another round of 18 holes yesterday.. well virtually to be exact. As the title precisely says... we got 'Wii'ed!!! Azmi just got his hand on the PS3 beater... Nintendo Wii. It was quiet a surprise how the game play turned out to be. All this while most of us are used to sitting still with a controller doing the movements. Oh no, not with this baby... We tried our hands on boxing, tennis... and the 'piece de resistance' (lurus kah tu?? ;D) was Tiger Wood's 2007 PGA Tour Golf Game. Yup, even in the virtual world I was able to beat Luq and Azmi hands down... heheheh. Sorry guys, I was on a role kemarin atu. Even now I'm still feeling the twitch to make a virtual swing. Hey guys at Nintendo... I AM SOLD!!! I want one... well maybe after Raya...
Anyways, sungkai yesterday was another 'eating out' affair. Mrs. SandMan and I went to Empire Hotel to try out their Sungkai promotion. Hmmmm, I wouldn't say it was the best or maybe it was just me. But personally, I prefer the food at Airport Restaurant. I don't know why but the choice of food there is more suited to my taste buds compared to the one at The Atrium. Oh well, in the end the day I was full from all the food. I wonder, whether I'll lose or gain weight during the fasting month.. It is already evident its the latter rather than the former.... Need to go to the gym...

No comments: