Friday 16 February 2007

Postponed...


Wow, has it been 2 weeks already. Macam kes malas for the past few weeks. FYI, the handover for the Ulu Temburong Project has been postponed till the 1st or 3rd March 2007. Unfortunately, due to scheduling restrains the Minister of MIPR won't be officiating the handover. In his place will be The Director of Forestry. All the same, it will be an all day event. At this juncture (asih macam official saja bunyinya), I will like to take this opportunity to convey my best wishes to all our Chinese friends in Brunei and all over the world 'Gong Xi Fa Cai'. Hmm, speaking of that, I'll be off to Bangkok tomorrow. Will not be away long, should be back by Monday(hopefully). Reason for going... GOLF!!! Don't get me wrong, we have excellent golf courses here, but I just wanted a change. Last time I played (golf that is heheh) was in PineHurst Golfand Country Club (June 2006). I won't bore you guys with the details, but I will be posting my trip once I get back. In addition (there I go again with the formalities), to all Bruneians, SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI GURU... HEH??? (macam salah haribulan..) what I meant to say was SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI KEBANGSAAN YG KE 23. Kap Khoon Kaap.... (good way to be patriotic dude....)

No comments: